- 14lbs 3oz (90th percentile); at birth 8lbs 10oz; 2wk appt 8lbs 140z (50%)
- 24 1/2" long (90th percentile); at birth 20 1/2"; 2wk appt 22 1/4" (90%)
- 15 1/2" head (25th percentile); at birth felt like 50" but don't really know; 2wk appt 14 1/2" (25%)
As far as the rest of his development, he holds his head up well, does push ups when on his tummy and can fully raise his head. He likes to talk to us and to his toys, but doesn't really grab the toys himself yet; we have to place them in his hand, but once he grasps them, he likes to move them towards his mouth of course. He also likes to hold his hands in a fist - in a very menacing way, I might add. If I can get a picture of that, I'll post one! He's very silly - it looks like he's ready to duke it out with you! He doesn't really sleep at night; he prefers to stay up until around 2 or 3am (got that from his Daddy). He enjoys eating, which you can tell by his weight. The Doctor said I have good milk! :)
We are just very grateful to have a happy, healthy boy! We'll have to work on the sleep at night, awake during the day thing some more. I will be returning to work next week, Daddy will be staying at home with him for the time being. We are lucky that we don't have to worry about daycare right now. We just love and appreciate every day that we get to spend with him and love watching him grow and learn new things! He seems to do a new trick every few days!
No comments:
Post a Comment